music

Monday, August 21, 2017

A Toast to Napa Valley



So we are leaving the Redwoods on a very foggy morning

 But took one last detour through a most beautiful scenic road Newton B Drury. Part of the national park but its the best ride ever. 

So now Napa Valley, I wanted to celebrate my birthday with dinner in Napa. My birthday was less then a week away and it should be my birthday month (right Donna) so Dinner it will be. First it will be a long ride there.


Many landslides in the area

Made it to NAPA VALLEY

(Sorry this is not us, Steve wouldn't stop for pictures so don't know these people)
So beautiful all the vineyards


Wow where to go, oh wait I'm with Steve can't stop got the motorhome, bummer. I wanted to stop at everyone haha just kidding, maybe half of them.

 Ready for wine.

Happy Hour at the Oxbow marketplace
Great local Chardonnary

Cheese and nuts nice app
 Nice dinner at Ristorante Allegria I really enjoyed it.

 Rigatoni Con Salsiccia

We had little to time explore so we did alittle in the morning after a great breakfast at Black Bear Diner.

Now a toot around beautiful country





So with that it's time to hit the road again. Off to YOsemite.


No comments:

Post a Comment